July 3, 2011

my busy thursday afternoon...

i spent this past thurs afternoon playing. it was a blast! :) first i made an ice bucket for my friend lisa to go around her pool.

here's the bucket i picked up at walmart for $9, then i added some vinyl that i cut out with my spiff cricut...


 and then tada....



lisa loved it! it was such an easy gift and it was very CHEAP! :) two of my fav things!

then after my bucket i embellished a bag i found at walmart for $5....

i found some pink fringe at joann's and sewed it around the top and put some ribbon on top of the fringe to hide the stitching. i've ordered some hot pink HTV to put an initial on the front. i'll be sure to post an update as soon as i've finished it.

THEN, i made my mom's shirt. she wanted a shirt to wear to watch my brother play basketball. she asked if you can order zebra print HTV. i told her i wasn't sure but we could make it by layering and use the school colors instead of black and white. so after a little working with MTC i had my zebra print TCA letters. i started off with a plain grey t-shirt...

then added my HTV, i did a white shadow layer then green solid layer then my blue zebra print layer on top like so...

now to place it...


still needed a little something, that's when i busted out the bling. i think it turned out pretty cute!


i also made 2 little oneies for a lady we go to church with that just had a baby. one with her initial on it and the other with a blinged out heart. i ran out of crystals for the heart, i was like 7 short, of course! so no photos yet but all in all i would say it was a pretty productive afternoon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment